BELED is a UV Led flatbed printer that can print objects up to 300 mm tickness on a print area up to 600x400 mm and is equipped with professional rip software WhiteRIP.
BeLed is the first UV printer to feature InterWave Dot Technology with the capability to print in up to 8 colors at 1440dpi.
Among the features of the printer stand out Sincro Print mode whereby is possible to print in one pass both white and color increasing the productivity of the printer, the IRS (ink recirculation system) keep under constant recirculation the white ink avoiding head clogging and long periods of inactivity, the PHPC (Print Head Position Control) which ensures uniform prints and assures that the head installed in the printer is protected, by constantly checking the position and the double UV Led lamp.
The printer can print in four color process plus white , four color process plus white plus gloss or double four color process and is ideal to print promotional objects of small and medium size like golf balls, cards, pens or cellular cover and more in general all the objects with thickness up to 300 mm.
Optional vacuum table
Beled printers can be equipped with vacuum table that help to keep flexible materials adherents to print table, ensuring a constant print height and high quality prints.
- Print area: up to 600 x 450 mm
- Resolution: min 360 x 360 / max 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Max material thickness : 300 mm
- Printheads : 8-color channel piezo printheads, inkjet multilevel tecnology
- Ink : UV led CMYK + White + gloss varnish (with in pressure recirculation)
- Ink container: bottles from 250ml, 500ml and 1 Lt
- Drying system: UV Led lamps of new generation.
- Sincro print : Thanks to system you will be able to print white and color in one pass with significant speed advantage.
- IRS (Ink recirculation system) An innovative system allow the printer to increase performance thanks to a constant recirculation of white ink that avoid creation of sediment and clogging of the nozzles in the head after long periods of inactivity.
- PHPC ( Print Head Position Control ): The PHPC system produces uniform prints and assures that the head installed in the printer is protected, by constantly checking the position.
- Interfaces: Usb 2.0 or ethernet RJ45
- Power supply: 110-240 V
- Consumption: less than 200 W
Dedicated WhiteRip (PostScript EPS, Tiff, PSD, PDF,
16 bit Rendering – Soft gradients without quality gaps.
Operating System: windows xp , windows 7 ,windows 8
Official site: WhiteRip.com